Community Blood Drive
Cameron Center 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
You don’t need a special reason to give blood.
You just need your own reason.
- Some of us give blood because we were asked by a friend.
- Some know that a family member or a friend might need blood some day.
- Some believe it is the right thing we do.
Whatever your reason, the need is constant and your contribution is important for a healthy and reliable blood supply. And you’ll feel good knowing you’ve helped change a life.
Some Health Benefits
You will receive a mini physical to check your:
- Blood pressure
- Body temperature
What Can You Expect?
- Have a light meal and plenty to drink.
- Bring your donor card, driver’s license or two other forms of identification.
- Bring the names of medications you are taking.
To make an appointment, please call Nece Hill at 601.428.7376 or go to the City of Laurel Blood Drive Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/265799876959462/