Center for Pregnancy Choices
Posted on: April 27, 2015
Celebrate with the Center for Pregnancy Choices as they host an open house Tuesday, April 28 at 11:00AM at their new location at 115 S. Magnolia Street in Laurel (next to NAPA Auto). They are expanding to become a pregnancy medical center and will be offering additional services including free ultrasounds and STD testing. Your support helps them to reach out with compassion to meet the needs of mothers and children throughout Laurel and Jones County is greatly appreciated! Many women feel overwhelmed when facing an unplanned pregnancy. But there are safe places in Mississippi for these women to consider their options. At CPC, each woman is encouraged to develop a parenting plan. Whether she chooses to parent her child or place her child in the loving arms of adoptive parents – non-profit centers help her make a decision both she and her unborn child can live with.
The Center for Pregnancy Choices (CPC) provides a variety of FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services to meet clients needs.
- Free lab quality pregnancy tests with immediate results
- Compassionate care from client advocates
- Pregnancy verification
- Accurate, up-to-date information about pregnancy, abortion and alternatives
- Pregnancy & fetal development information
- Free limited sonograms
- Maternity and baby clothes available for clients
- Classes offered on Steps to Sexual Health, Fertility Appreciation, Parenting Education
- Clothes & other various items provided if you participate in classes or meet the requirements
- Referrals to community resources and agencies
For more information, contact Carol Harbaugh at 601.428.4357.